Support Team Gardens. Vegetables help with lead issues.
What We've Achieved
- We hosted Pahokee Elementary's art and painting enrichment activity day.
- We have a preschool component in our Pahokee, Florida garden.
- We are building a learning garden in Flint, Michigan.
- We are making videos on how to cook healthier meals with fresh vegetables.
- We have a successful pilot garden in Pahokee, Florida that has seasonal crops
- The H.O.P.E. hosts young people in the court system. They maintain the gardens as part of their community service instead of jail.
- We distributed our first of many crops of passion fruit to community members.
- We have over 10 types of fruit growing in Florida. Including starfruit and mangoes.
Help us grow more fruits and vegetables